Beginning this May, Culligan will be kicking off it’s Hydration Celebration! What is a Hydration Celebration you ask? It’s Culligan’s way to raise awareness about the importance of hydration while offering the lowest prices of the year. If you were contemplating improving your drinking water or upgrading from the pitcher to a Drinking Water System, now is the time!
As the weather warms up and the sun shines for more hours each day, now is the most important time to monitor your water intake and to stay hydrated. The warmer weather outside is going to take a greater toll on your body than the past cooler months have, so if you are partaking in outdoor activities like working in the yard, playing sports, or even just relaxing in the sunlight, hydration is essential.
Hydration is necessary at all times of the day, at home, at work and on the go. Culligan offers ways to get and stay hydrated wherever you are. The best way to ensure that the water you and your family are imbibing to maintain proper hydration is the best it can be, contact your Your Local Culligan Man to test and assess the water that comes into your house. Your Culligan Man can also recommend the best solution to get you great-tasting water – whether it’s a Drinking Water System installed under your sink, or a Whole Home Water Filtration System.
Not sure about Drinking Water Systems? Here are some of the benefits that come along with installation:
- Endless supplies of filtered water from your professionally installed Culligan® drinking water system.
- Valuable refrigerator space freed up from pitchers and bottled water.
- Less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Great tasting, healthy water at the cost of only pennies per glass.
Although hydration is important all year round, now is the most crucial time to stay hydrated with great tasting, healthy water. Just say, Hey Culligan Man!
Who Is Culligan?
Culligan is a global leader in the Water Treatment & Filtration Industry, but it’s also your local water expert. From drinking water solutions to water softening to removing impurities from your water with a whole home filtration system, Culligan has some of the best water treatment solutions in the industry. Culligan’s premium product is paired with the top-tier service of your local Culligan Man; these qualities combined embody Culligan’s commitment to excellence.
Who Needs Culligan?
The short answer is, “everyone.” The Water Quality Association (WQA) recommends the “final barrier” philosophy of water treatment: that every home should have some kind of in-home water treatment system. The kinds of water treatment systems available provide solutions for all sorts of different problems, from the removal of harmful micro-organisms and bacteria, to the removal of excess minerals like iron and sulfur and the reduction of chlorine in your water. They offer solutions to help your appliances run more efficiently and solutions to help your water taste better. Do all these options sound overwhelming? They don’t have to. Your local Culligan Man is fully equipped to make a recommendation specific to your living situation. You may even be able to rent your equipment if purchase is too great a financial burden at the time.
Contact Your Local Culligan Man.
Want to learn more about water treatment for your home? Contact your local Culligan Man to schedule a water test and learn about the best options for your home. When you’re looking for better water for your home, just remember, “Hey Culligan Man!”
If you’re looking for great information on Water Treatment, we recommend checking out Water Treatment For Dummies from the Water Quality Association. This is a great resource for people interested in learning what water treatment is all about. It discusses topics ranging from where your water comes from to the benefits of good quality water. It also discusses how to determine what’s in your water, whether your water is hard or soft, and when you should call in the experts for help with your water treatment. The book concludes with questions you should ask your water treatment company.
In addition to checking out the book to learn about water treatment, you can also check out the resources we’ve provided on our website. Whether you want to learn about water softening, drinking water, or why your water smells like rotten eggs or leaves rust-colored stains in your sink, your local Culligan Man can help. You can also use our website to schedule an in-home water analysis to get water treatment recommendations from your local Culligan Man himself, in person. Check out our website’s content and fill out a form or give us a call to learn about the best water treatment options for you, your family, and your home.
It’s generally accepted that, if you have city water, you don’t need in-home water conditioning. But is it true? Certainly municipal water treatment centers do a good job of cleaning up your water, but is that all you need?
These are worthwhile questions. So let’s ask them. What’s to be done with contaminants that may enter your water between the treatment facility and your home? What about the recent concerns that water fluoridation, sometimes added to water in hopes of preventing tooth decay, may be harmful to brain development?
The Water Quality Association (WQA) recommends that consumers adopt a Final Barrier way of thinking about water treatment. With this kind of system in place, you, your family, your appliances, and your home are better protected from contaminants that can enter your water between your local municipal water treatment center and the point at which you use your water in your home. The Final Barrier strategy in water treatment also helps to remove aesthetic contaminants – those funny tastes and smells in your water that aren’t necessarily harmful to your health, but that aren’t desirable in your water either. After all, your water shouldn’t smell like a swimming pool, and you wouldn’t want to make tea out of rotten-egg-smelling, sulfur-laden water.
Culligan can be the provider of your Final Barrier solution. Culligan offers a variety of systems to help remove everything from the bad tastes and odors of aesthetic contaminants to the removal of chlorine that can be harmful to your skin, hair, and clothing. These solutions range from Point-of-Use (POU) Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems (some of which are WQA Certified!) to High-Efficiency (HE) Municipal water conditioners.
Want to learn more about what we’ve discussed? Contact your local Culligan Man. Your local water expert can perform a water analysis at your home to be able to recommend the best Final Barrier solution for your particular situation.C With so many aspects of your life reliant on your home’s water, isn’t it better if you talk to the experts about the best way to get the best water for your home? Even if you already have a water softener, you may be able to get a special deal on a trade-in. Call your Culligan Man to find out more. Just remember, “Hey Culligan Man!”
What’s all the fuss about Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Why would I want to buy an RO when I could just buy a water filter pitcher? I’m glad you asked – that’s what we were just about to discuss! Let’s compare, shall we?
- Space. The space in your refrigerator is limited, and water filter pitchers can often be one of the biggest items in your fridge. With a reverse osmosis system, it hooks on to your sink. This frees up space in your fridge for other things – not drinking water.
- Capacity. “There are some pretty big water filter pitchers out there,” you might argue. And you’re right. There are some high-capacity pitchers out there, but no matter the size, you’ll find yourself filling them up more often than you’d like. With an RO, the only thing you’ll be filling up is your glass.
- Availability. If you’ve ever used a water filter pitcher, you’ve seen that the filtration isn’t instant. After you fill it up (which you’ll do often – especially when you have friends over), you have to sit and wait for it to finish filtering before pouring another glass. It doesn’t take long, but you still have to wait. Wouldn’t it be better to have a reverse osmosis system to instantly give you fresh, great-tasting water at a moment’s notice?
- Filtration. Perhaps the most compelling difference between a water filter pitcher and an RO is that a reverse osmosis drinking water system uses a multi-stage filtration process to remove impurities (ours are typically 3‑5 stages) from your water, while pitchers usually have a single-stage carbon filter. RO drinking water systems have a carbon filter, too, but they also have additional stages to remove everything from sediment to harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, chromium‑6, and arsenic.*
Now do you see what the fuss is about? Reverse osmosis drinking water machines provide you with superior convenience and save space in your refrigerator. Contact your local Culligan Man to get more information about a customized reverse osmosis system for your home today!
* Not everybody’s water contains these impurities; yours might not. Schedule a water analysis with your local Culligan Man to find out what’s in your water.